The Avanti® Wine Chill Stick & Aerator keeps your bottle of wine at the perfect temperature without the hassle of ice buckets with messy melting ice. Designed so you can pour straight from the top, it features an aerator that aerates your wine as your pour. Made form a food grade stainless steel, the stick is odourless and does not impart taste. It is filled with a freezer gel that when frozen cools your bottle of wine from the inside. You can separate the aerator from the chiller stick if you want to aerate your wine without changing temperature
- Dimension: 32cm
- Made from food grade stainless steel
- Cools your favourite bottle of wine without diluting the taste
- Aerates as you pour
- Non-porous – will impart neither flavour nor odour
- Easy to use and reusable
Use & Care
- You can separate the aerator from the chiller stick if you want to aerate your wine without changing the temperature.
- To use simply place the stainless steel rod in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Pour a glass of wine to make room for the assembled chiller stick.
- When ready, carefully insert it into your wine bottle. Soft rubber stopper with ribs provides a drip-free seal. Pour, drink and enjoy!!
- Wash before first use. To clean, rinse with warm water.