The Avanti Deluxe Mini Frypan is the perfect size for cooking individual fried eggs, blinis, pancakes or roasting pine nuts. Suitable for all heat sources, including induction, it is boasts a forged aluminium body, delivering even heat distribution and increased thermal conductivity. It features a durable, premium non stick interior surface for healthy, oil-free cooking, food release and effortless clean up and an easy grip soft touch handle for secure and comfortable use.
- Quick and efficient heat distribution
- 3 Layers WHITFORD Quantum 2 non stick Coating
- PFOA & PTFE Free
- Superb abrasion resistance
- Full induction plate
- Ergonomically designed soft touch, stay cool handle
- Oven Safe to 180c
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
- Before first use, clean your new cookware with hot soapy water, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
- Although your cookware is dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash your cookware in warm soapy water to ensure the longevity of the non stick surface.
- Cooking on low to medium heat is recommended in most applications. High heat should only be used for short term searing or browning.
- Your cookware is suitable for gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction cooktops.
- Never allow your cookware to boil dry and always allow to cool down before placing in water
- Do not allow the heat source to extend beyond the base of the cookware
- To ensure long life of the non stick surface, it is recommended to use wooden, nylon or silicone utensils. Never cut food with a knife on the non stick cooking surface as this can permanently damage the surface.
- If the non stick properties of you cookware are diminished over time, simply apply a light coating of cooking oil with a paper towel over the entire cooking surface, ensuring all excess oil is removed. This will recondition your cookware for future use.