Cooking an egg in the microwave is fast and easy with the Avanti® Microwave Egg Poacher. This handy Set of two egg boilers is specifically designed for easy cooking in the microwave. It is ideal for making perfectly poached eggs. The double wall cup design keeps the outside cool so you can eat your egg right from the Microwave Egg Poacher.
- Set of 2
- Food grade material
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
- 1. Break an egg into the egg poacher.
- 2. Prick egg yolk ONCE with a fork. This is done so the egg doesn’t explode whilst cooking.
- 3. Pour 1 tbsp of water on top of each egg. This is done so the top of the egg cooks evenly. The water boils and cooks the top of the egg.
- 4. Replace lid.
- 5. Place the Egg Poacher the microwave oven.
- 6. Cook for 20 to 30 seconds on high. 20 secs – Soft poached 25 secs – Medium 30 secs – Hard boiled
- Note: times are only approximates. You might need to adjust the timing depending on your microwave wattage.