The Avanti® Capri Double Wall Coffee Plunger beautifully aligns design and function to create a stylish vessel for filtering your favourite coffee blend. Crafted from heat resistant borosilicate glass, the ingenious heat-retentive double wall construction will keep your coffee or tea at the ideal temperature for longer. The stainless steel plunger features a fine-mesh filter for premium extraction of the coffee grounds and delivers the coffee’s aromatic oils and flavours direct to your cup.
- 650ml / 4 cup capacity
- Heat resistant borosilicate glass construction
- Double wall heat-retentive design
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- Durable solid Stainless steel rod, filter and screen assembly
- Stay cool handle
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
- Pre-rinse the carafe with boiling water
- Using quality course coffee grounds pour two level tablespoons per 125ml into the carafe and add clean fresh water, just off the boil.
- Stir coffee lightly with a non-metal utensil, then place the lid on carafe with plunger withdrawn for 4 minutes. This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full flavoured, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee.
- Finally, gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid. Serve within 20 minutes.
- To clean Plunger, separate infuser and lid from glass carafe.
- Clean the filter with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue
- Clean the filter with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue.
- Clean glass and with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth
- Dishwasher safe.