The Avanti® Camelia Teapot is the ideal vessel for infusing your favourite black, green, white or herbal teas. This café style ceramic teapot is simple and stylish and complements any décor. To suit both the traditional and contemporary tea drinker, it features a stainless steel infuser insert that is perfect for brewing loose leaf teas and can be removed for steeping teabags. The spout has been specially shaped to prevent drips when pouring and has a practically-sized handle.
- 500ml capacity
- Stainless steel infuser
- Ceramic body maintains the temperature of hot water
- Flip top lid and removable infuser allows for ease of filling with tea leaves and assists with cleaning
Use & Care
Spare Parts Guide
- Pre-rinse the Teapot carafe with boiling water.
- Spoon one teaspoon of tea per person and one for the pot into the infuser.
- Pour boiling water through the infuser into the teapot and brew to the desired strength (for optimum results never use re-boiled, stale or bottled water).
- To clean Teapot, remove infuser.
- Clean infuser with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing tea residue.
- Clean pot and lid with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth
- Dishwasher safe