Perfectly poach your eggs for breakfast, brunch, or NONSTICK special events with this Avanti® nonstick Egg Poacher. Made of durable carbon steel, this poacher includes a nonstick finish that prevents eggs from sticking. Easy to use, makes up to three eggs at one time.
- Carbon steel construction
- Nonstick for easy release & clean up
- Fits 25 to 30cm pans
Use & Care
- Lightly coat each cup with butter or cooking oil. Fill pan with water to near the rim of the poacher. Bring water to rolling boil on medium-high heat. Do not let the pan boil dry! Place poacher in a 25-30cm pan. Crack your eggs carefully and empty them into the poaching cups, one egg per cup. The best part of a poached egg is a soft, runny yolk, so do be careful that you don't pierce the yolks as you are cracking. Place a lid on the pan. Reduce heat to simmering. Cook on medium heat. Wait for the eggs to poach. When the whites are no longer runny, your eggs have cooked. If you want firmer yolks simply cook a little longer to desired taste.
- For soft poached eggs cook approximately 4 minutes or until whites are set but yokes are runny.
- For regular poached eggs cook approximately 6 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard.
- Wash with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry with soft cloth. Hand washing recommended.