The Avanti® Digital Cooking Thermometer takes the guess work out of cooking. It is Ideal for measuring temperatures quickly when roasting, deep frying and preparing infant food as well as for wine and tea. Simple to use, just insert the probe and the temperature is measured. Featuring a long stainless steel probe it has a temperature measuring range of -9.9°C to +120 °C (14°F to 248°F). A toggle button on the back allows you to view the temperature reading in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Stainless steel probe
- Protective probe cap
- Temperature range: -9.9°C to +120 °C (14°F to 248°F)
- 0.1°C Accuracy
- °C/°F button to display measurement in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatically power off after 3 minutes
- 1 x LR44 battery included
Use & Care
- Remove the protective film from the LCD display.
- Before first use, remove the plastic strip from the battery compartment.
- Press button on back to turn the thermometer on. The LCD screen will display the current ambient temperature
- Press the same button to display the temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Insert the probe at least 3cm into food or liquid being measured.
- Do not leave thermometer in oven or microwave while cooking.
- The thermometer will power off automatically after 3 minutes.
- Clean the probe after use and put the protection cap back on.
- Clean probe with a damp cloth and wipe dry.
- Do not immerse in water.