- 6 arms allow for drying of pasta
- Arms are easily removable allowing for direct hanging of pasta following use of the pasta machine – simply feed dough through and catch pasta on the arm as it emerges from the rollers.
- Sturdy base allows for an adequate amount of pasta to be added to the arms for drying.
- Disassembles for ease of storage
- Dishwasher safe
Pasta Recipe – Serves 6 people:
Ingredients: 500g soft wheat flour and 5 eggs. Eggs can be substituted with a glass of water if need be.
- Pour the flour into a bowl and the eggs into the middle of the flour.
- Knead the mixture with a whisk until it is completely smooth and consistent. If the mixture is too dry, add some water; if it is too soft, add some flour. A good mixture should never stick to your fingers.
- Remove the mixture from the bowl and place it onto a lightly floured table. If necessary, continue to knead the mixture and cut it into small pieces.
Note: Do not add any salt and do not add eggs straight from the fridge. Eggs should be at room temperature.
The Pasta Drying Rack is the perfect partner for the Avanti Stainless Steel Pasta Making Machine. For those who enjoy pasta making at home this is a must have accessory.