Forget expensive espresso machines and clumsy pump action frothers, this palm sized marvel will do the same job efficiently and effortlessly in seconds, without the fuss. But don't stop there, the Little Whipper can also be used for making whipped cream, milkshakes, omelettes and many other food preparation tasks.
2 x AA Batteries Included
- Pour cold milk into jug until 1/3 full.
- Place in microwave for approximately 30-45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and place whisk head well into the milk, then switch on. Move the whisk in a slow circular motion around the circumference of the jug. In seconds, the liquid will begin to thicken and the whisk can then be raised through the milk until desired froth texture is achieved.
- Switch off the Little Whipper before removing the whisk head from the jug.
- The delicious foam topping can now be spooned directly onto your prepared beverage.
- To clean whisk, operate in hot soapy water and spin dry.
- Do not immerse the Little Whipper in water.