- Pour cold milk into glass beaker up to indicator line.
- Place glass beaker in the microwave for approximately 30-45 seconds. Time may vary depending on the microwave. Never place the lid in the microwave.
- Position glass beaker on coaster, place plunger assembly into beaker and pump up and down until desired froth texture is achieved (minimum of 20 times).
- Tap glass beaker lightly on coaster 3 or 4 times and let froth settle for a few seconds.
- Scoop out desired quantity of froth with spoon. Add a sprinkle of cocoa, cinnamon or nutmeg on top and there you have it, the professional finish to your cappucino, latte or hot chocolate.
- Milk warmed on the stove can be used in lieu of microwave.
- Only warm the milk, do not boil.
- Do not place glass beaker on heating element or over flame.
- Do not place metal or rubber parts in microwave.
- Frother can be used with unheated milk for cold beverages.
Cleaning and Assembly Instructions:
- To dismantle appliance for cleaning, grip separator assembly with one hand and unscrew plunger shaft counter-clockwise with your free hand.
- Wash components in warm water using mild detergent and a soft sponge.
- Steel brushes or harsh cleaners should not be used to clean the appliance as they could damage the glass and chrome.
- After cleaning, reassemble separator components ensuring that the flared edge of the mesh faces upwards towards the lid.
- The glass beaker is top shelf dishwasher safe.