The Avanti Art DecoTwin Wall Coffee Plunger is the ideal vessel for filtering your favourite coffee blend. It is made from the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel and will keep your coffee at the ideal temperature thanks to its ingenious heat-retentive twin wall design. The stainless-steel plunger contains a fine-mesh filter for premium extraction of the coffee bean. The mesh filter delivers the coffee’s aromatic oils and flavours direct to your cup.
- Finest quality 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Double wall construction for superior insulation
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- High- Polished mirror finish
- Dishwasher safe
Directions for use:
- Pre-warm the cafetiere by rinsing with boiling water.
- Using quality course coffee grounds, pour two level table spoons per cup into the cafetiere.
- Pour clean fresh water just off the boil into the cafetiere.
- Stir coffee lightly with a non-metal utensil, then place lid on cafetiere with plunger withdrawn.
- Leave to brew for approx 4 minutes. This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full flavoured, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee.
- Finally, gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid.
- Serve within 20 minutes.
Caution: Do not overfill cafetiere and always have the spout facing away from you when depressing the plunger. Do not place on stove top or in microwave. When in use, keep out of reach of children.
- To clean, separate the plunger assembly from the cafetiere.
- Clean the plunger assembly with warm water and a mild detergent. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue from the mesh filter.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Dishwasher safe.